We are a new 501c3 non-profit organization committed to supporting individuals with chronic illnesses and disabilities. We started out of the Harvard University Innovation Labs and won the Silver Medal in the 2017 Harvard Innovation Challenge. As of April 2017, we are operational in Cambridge, Somerville, Medford, and Boston. We are looking forward to bringing new energy to our team!
Who are we searching for?
- A deep passion for our mission
- An enthusiastic, positive, and collegial team member
- A drive towards results
- Someone who takes initiative and just gets things done!
- Experience working with individuals with health challenges or with volunteers
- Ability to commit to working minimum 5-10 hours/week
- Available to start working now
What can we offer?
At this moment, we do not have the financial resources to pay any of our team members. However, we do provide…
- A unique learning opportunity in a start-up environment
- The chance to make a tangible impact in your community
- The long-lasting camaraderie that comes with working with our compassionate, committed team
Volunteer Outreach Coordinator
Spearhead the growth of our user base in this growth hacking role.
- Lead our efforts to recruit volunteers
You'll work in tandem with our Client Outreach Coordinator, who manages our partnerships with organizations serving chronically ill and disabled individuals.
Are you a tech wiz with a passion for change? Help us scale NeighborGood!
- Investigate solutions to automate our process of matching volunteers and individuals requesting help
- Help implement automated solutions
- Manage web presence